Here Is Where The Trend Was Popular Yakuza Tattoo

Trend Tattoo Yakuza: Personal experiences
Powered by Blogger.
ALL ABOUT TATTOOS DESIGN YAKUZA

Friday, January 22, 2010

Personal experiences

In my experiences as a ‘Traditionally Tattooed’ Foreigner, I have been recommended to hide my Tattoos excepting in some private situations, or at the beach. This differ in Bigger cities such as Tokyo and Kyoto. I have to witness, that the number of traditional Tattoos I have seen in public in smaller towns, are very rare. Excepting for one point tattoos. Or in more underground areas and the night life scene that includes newer generations who love Tattoos and do not want to keep the stigmas associated to the Yakuza, or simply feel free to be ‘who’ they are. However slightly different if people know you are tattoo artist. Being a Tattoo artist in the underground style, is definitely not being a salary man. People know that in some ways you might be associated with the Yakuza. In Japan the Yakuza is never far. There might be one living next door. Or maybe your landlord. Saying this, There is nothing to worry about. If you are a good person, your are likely to respect others, and you will gain their respect too.

Still, it is not especially something I would shout on the roof. It is best in my view to keep for the people who are part of your network of contacts. This shows the respect for people who do not wish to be exposed to that part of the culture they try to avoid.

There are always exceptions and the time are changing. Even if Tattoos can be seen as ‘impure’ by some or associated with criminals. Something that is quickly changing in the world as tattoos have become mainstream big time. Still, you can still witness people who do not know you but see you covered with tattoos feeling uncomfortable about it, or making some kind of judgement. A little sad but understandable, if you only know the stereotypes. You don’t have the chance to understand what it means. Different for everyone, my perceptions of tattoos is truly something that celebrates your dedication to life.

I have felt much more respect and passion for tattoos from Japanese People, even people who do not wear tattoos, than any other place I have been to. Old or young. It can break the ice, as some kind of mutual respect, I see in this context that revealing your ‘inner life’ to someone, hence sharing ‘your’ very personal sacred story by showing your tattoos is a sign of respect for the person looking at it. Many of you will already know. Tattoos have an impact. Traditional Japanese Tattoo have much more impact for me. Probably linked to the fact that it is something you keep secret most of the time. If you have the chance of having an amazing tattoos such as the one below. Well, It’s easy to understand its power. If someone undress to show it to you. You will feel it. The true power of ‘images’ marked on skin. You are very likely to be drawn to it. In my view, It’s exactly for that reason that you’ll also find people who simply pretend they do not see it. Maybe too powerful for them.

As a tattoo artist, I do respect everyone I tattoo, For a moment you become the person. A commitment you make for what will be with them for the rest of their lives.

A healing art form. A celebration of Beauty and the soul. Recently, I have decided I was getting ready to marry the beautiful girl I am with. This is why I allowed myself to start tattooing her. Like a wedding present, I hope in many ways it will be the best Tattoo I will ever make. I have only started a few lines so far. I can tell you, they are so alive. Her Tattoo will be pure beauty. Something deep in the tattoo culture, something sacred in our relationship. Two souls are like mirrors, When both of their skins are covered with beautiful tattoos. You can really see the ‘garden’ grow. It is like seeing the person’s soul ate every moment. But also, even tho the image is marked for life. Everytime you gaze at it. You’ll realise there is something different about it. Tattoos are alive. Often I feel I am drawing the story. To be honest, most of the time, as life evolves, I feel that the story is being told to me. By Allowing Tattoos to have their true power, by respecting the sacred art form. They become your guide on the journey, revealing the invisible.

There is a saying that says “If a Tattoo is made to perfection, it will come alive”, Maybe one day I’ll talk more about this in details. All I can say based on my own experiences, is that it is true, It reveals your past, your present, your future. If one’s put all his dedication in his tattoo journey. He is very likely to know what I mean. By the way, I would love to hear the stories of those of you who share that journey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ALL ABOUT TATTOOS DESIGN YAKUZA

Trend Tattoo Yakuza © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger Supplied by Best Blogger Templates

TOPO